Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When the expected becomes unexpected...

I expect my first week of work involves around the office like erm doing photostating, making coffee for seniors, and getting use to the company kind of activities. But as a contradict, I was sent to an outstation company to do some auditing work. 5 days a week. 11 hours of work (ok well half an hour lunch break). Did I mention that I have no experience or what-so-ever? Ya, I know, I'm a noob.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Its just that I did not see this coming for the first week of my work.

Well, I'm tired. Mentally and physically. No, wait I'm EXHAUSTED.

'Exhausted but not this exhausted. And drooling on your laptop is not a smart thing to do'

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this weekend where I can rest my body and brain.

'Random funny picture with words!'




p/s: I hate to say this but I do kinda enjoy my work. I learned alot from my no nonsense senior.



No comments: