Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cameron Highland

Date: 25-27 July 2009
Place: Cameron Highland
Transportation: Car
Hotel: Floral De Cottage.
Places visited: Saturday pasar tani, Boh and Cameron Valley tea plantation, alot of strawberry parks and cactus shops, and waterfall.
Who?: Mum, dad, cindy, curly and me
Pictures:
Curly in the car.

More curly in the car.
I was bored. I like my snoopy crayon.

Mum and Curly in Strawberry Park.

Pek Chik look after a long ride up.

Purple and green broccoli! It's like edible barney :)

Mini cactus.

More mini cactus.

Boh tea plantation.




I dont know what is it called but it looks cool.


Love the way they decorate the wall with logs.



All of us.

Curly is so cute here. She's waiting for me.


Scary weird cactus plant. Ouch!
The lemon tea here is awesome.
Cameron Valley tea plantation.


Jiwang plus emo moment?
Waterfall area.

Waterfall.
-The end-


1 comment:

choulyin.tan said...

Curly so cute!!!!!! XD