Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Within 5 seconds, ...

I lost my:
  1. bagpack (this is the only bag I have for school)
  2. file (had this since 2006 and tons of important things in it)
  3. corporate reporting notes (thought it would be the least important thing to lose but turned out to be the most important thing)
  4. barney pencil case (had this since form4 and its not available in the market anymore *sobs*)
  5. loads of stationery
  6. calculator (had this since 2002, battery also never change before then lost ady sigh)
  7. tupperware (got one slice of home-made orange sponge cake in it)
  8. cardigan (blue color)
  9. keys
  10. vaseline (lecture hall can be very dry at times)
I think thats about it. I bet those guys will hate me for having such lame, worthless things in my bag. My wallet and handphone were not in the bag that time. Thank god for that.

Oh ya, I got robbed today btw. Around 1.20 pm in Wangsa Maju traffic light. I was driving and then I stopped for red light and out of nowhere, 2 malay guys, one wearing a flower-y shirt open my passenger seat door and grab my bagpack. Wanted to scream and shout but it was too late. They went against the red light and off they go. So, bye bye bagpack.

But I'm thankful I was not hurt though. Physically =)

The 'amazing' part is all that happened in less than 5 seconds. Those people are SKILLED! No doubt. They probably had done it over a million times.

So, lesson number one, make sure that you lock your doors once you enter your car.
Second, stay alert. Look at your surrounding. If any suspicious motorist trying to get near your car, honk as hard as you can. That ought to scare them away.
And thirdly, becareful!

No comments: