Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Class of 2008/2010

Before the Chinese New Year break, our class rep, Alvin, decided to take a pre-cny class photo.
We're supposed to wear red, pink or purple.
So basically we meet up at one place and then just take a group photo.


This is our gathering place. In front of the library.

This is half of the class. Some of us are still busy eating in the canteen. Not a whole class picture.

Random 1#
Car park in front of librabry. Very limited.

"All" girls picture. Some of the girls are in class. Not all of us are here.

Random 2#

"Look!"
Random 3#
I think this is a full class picture. I mean most of us are in it. I think so la.

Random 4#
Random 5#
Random 6#
Random 7# with our FDM tutor
Random 8#

This is my class rep, Alvin.

Random 10#
My classmates love the peace sign.

The sign.

The stairs.




I have more actually but I'm just too lazy to post it.
I'm pretty sure they are all the same.



No comments: