Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recycling project episode 2

Went for my second sorting recycling product project.
It was fun.
Made new friends.
And very proud of us.
You'll see why.


This is place where all the work happens.

This is the amount of unsorted recycling products that we need to sort.

Another unsorted products.

Trying to decide where we should put that. Newspapers or colored papers. Hmm

Us doing work.

Took a break and some photographs.

Us girls with the 'kah changg'.

A group picture with the datuk and Uncle Chan. Hes our sorting sifu. He second from the right. Datuk is the one on the far left.

Voila. This is why I'm proud of us. Hiipie!

Managed to pose before leaving the place. Oh and we have souviniers. Lol. I brought home 10 unused lantern which I can play with my cousin this coming moon cake festival. Whee.

No comments: